Las Vegas, NV July 18 — Thousands of Latin music and pop culture fans will descend on Las Vegas for FANTASMA: THE AWAKENING scheduled November 1-3, at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino. FANTASMA is a three-day convergence of pop and Latino culture that fuses socially conscious Music, Art, Comedy and Spoken Word into an “awakening” of mind, body and soul! Tickets ($25-$175) are available at www.FANTASMAusa.com.
“FANTASMA is a culturally driven carnival for your soul – offering a spectrum of see, hear and feel adventure for millennials and generation Xs!” said David Chavez, FANTASMA Creator and CEO of acclaimed experiential firm INGEÑUITY.
With the holiday Día De Los Muertos as a cultural backdrop, FANTASMA will deliver the ultimate sensory experience mixing a fanfare expo, inspiring sessions, and a new age spiritual journey together with a fest of eclectic talent across musical genres. Among the first talent to be announced includes: Ozomatli, El Gran Silencio, Metalachi, Las Cafeteras, Los Rakas, Making Movies, Tequila Rock Revolution, Marujah, Luchador Blue Demon, Jr., actor Efren Ramirez (Napoleon Dynamite), actor J.W. Cortes (Gotham), Jovan Armand (Shazam!), and Brooklyn St Patrick, Inked Magazine 2018 Cover Model.
FANTASMA highlights include the Ritual Xpo & Fanfare, a playground of cool attractions and meaningful experiences, including:
- Rad-Rods Pavilion – Groovy vehicles including Spawn, Scooby Doo, Deathstroke and Rick and Morty – The hub for meet n’ greets with your favorite pop culture stars
- The Fan Pit – A series of face and body art photo shoots
- Prophecy – Discover your future with palm readers, tarot cards and fortune-telling
- Calaverita & Altar Wall – cultural altar display and messaging wall
- Word Vegas – Socio-culturalspoken word performances
- Cosplay Performances – All your favorite pop culture characters come alive
Other event highlights are:
- Boulevard Nights Screening – 40th Anniversary screening of the iconic movie and a cast reunion of Richard Yniguez, Danny De La Paz & Betty Carvalho
- Día de los
Muertos Masquerade Ball – A rockin’
spectacle of parade and performances, complete with Red Carpet arrivals
- Sessions – Cultural, holistic spirituality, and Latino content creators
Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino is the host hotel. Call 888-746-6955 for special room rates of $99, with code SRFAN9! For other inquires, call 913-397-8850. FANTASMA is sponsored by Southwest Airlines and Soldiercon.
We are experiential multicultural marketing experts creating visionary, groundbreaking signature platforms (digital content+ events), promotional campaigns, and branded vehicles to connect with today’s consumers. We are developers and producers of national and local cultural, music, comedy festivals and consumer expos. Our roster of created, and licensed show properties combined with our promotional expertise offer clients an unparalleled value proposition in gaining and retaining Latino consumers. INGEÑUITY specializes in reach and engagement to Latinos – from millions to thousands to key influencers. We create and design brands built around “passion” and that have real meaning to the Latino community!
We are past producers of primetime network TV specials – ALMA Awards (ABC), Hispanic Heritage Awards (PBS), Premios Deportes (Univision). INGEÑUITY owns Vegas Tejano Music Week and the 16th Annual Vegas Tejano Music Convention.